FYI and that of others

Things like these SQL services do not come "with" TR7, their release is timed with the TRs. IOW, installing a TR does not get you the new stuff like for database or RPG or whatever.

To find out what is released along with TRs, one can go to developerworks.ibm.com - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi is a starting point - there's a link there now to technology updates - take that, then find the DB2 section link on the next page.

Regards
Vern