Hi Chris,

Is there any information printed to stdout? Any job log information with more details we can see? It would help a lot if you posted the actual error messages. Please make sure you start a fresh job before generating the messages to send -- because once the JVM has crashed, you won't get any useful messages until you start a new job again.

JDBC_Properties() does not use the network at all, so I think the network guys are off the hook on that one ;-)

-SK