To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/13/2015 01:03PM
Subject: Re: SFLNXTCHG head-scratcher

O.k., that would explain it.  Normally, this is how it should work.
However, this is not a "normal" program, and the update routine I posted in
my last post needs to run before the next EXFMT.  I would have expected the
RPG Reference to explain that an I/O on the subfile control record was
required before a READC would pick something up.

- Dan