I have something called, of all things, Apache Log Viewer. Seems it could handle directly one of the types of logging - access, maybe - the other is error.

You can set some logging format stuff in your config file, so you might be able to tweak stuff to match the tooling. I looked at this a few years ago, haven't done anything lately.

YMMV