To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark S Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/25/2015 11:26AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: New Template Type

John, Charles and Mark:

The ideas put forth are all "good" ... but we can never achieve any real
"guarantees" when you pass a procedure pointer, at run-time, that it
will actually point to a procedure that actually "matches" the
definition used at "compile-time" ... at least, within the confines of
the current ILE architecture, such as it is.