AxisSoapException: SOAP fault occurred: faultcode : a:Expe
ctationFailedfaultstring: Expectation Failedfaultactor :

any suggestions?

On 3/11/2015 8:59 AM, Steinmetz, Paul wrote:
Check out IBM doc N1011664

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1011664

Below is our config.

Pencor specifics below.

1 Path and contents of copied
From: /QIBM/ProdData/OS/WebServices/V1/client/etc/axiscpp.conf
To: /SSLRPGCLIENT/etc/axiscpp.conf

Channel_HTTP_SSL:/QIBM/ProdData/OS/WebServices/V1/client/lib/libhttp_channelssl.so
SecureInfo:/qibm/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.KDB, , ,NONE,05,NONE

#ClientLogPath:/tmp/axis.log

2. Environment Var (*SYS) AXISCPP_DEPLOY
QSYS/ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(AXISCPP_DEPLOY)
VALUE('/SSLRPGCLIENT) LEVEL(*SYS)

3.Path of DCM SYSTEM certificate store
/QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.KDB

4.IFS authority changes (RX) were needed for access to DCM system store via the CM_GRP profile
/QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.KDB
Added new user CM_GRP, RX for Server and DEFAULT.KDB
5. ICAPI environment changed from http to https https://vmbrcicapitst02.pencor.com/ICAPI/ICAPI.asmx

Paul