A data structure really is just an address in storage as to where the data can be found.
It isn't clear to me what RcdPoNo actually is. If it is 9/0 then why not use it directly, as in:
PoDS = RcdPoNo;

If RcdPoNo is instead a record with more than one field then the problem is evident.

Or perhaps you are looking for:
PoDS = PONUMBER and forget the data structure?

(I am not sure if your SQL table has just one field, or if one of the fields is PONUMBER)