Actually, I was thinking you had location line numbers in your detail. I didn't see your code before responding.

I did a quick Rdi verify on your code and received the following. I'm verifying at OS version V5R4.

A R HEADER
A PONO 9 0 POSITION(1.79 5.45)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.
A FONT(16951 (*POINTSIZE16))
DDS7520: Keyword FONT ignored because of error in list of values.
DDS8144: Expression not valid for keyword.
A PODATE L POSITION(1.98 4.82)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.
A DATFMT(*USA)
A VENDNO 7 0 POSITION(2.63 0.65)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.
A VENNAME 30A POSITION(2.81 0.65)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.
A VENADDR1 30A POSITION(2.99 0.65)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.
A VENADDR2 30A POSITION(3.17 0.65)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.
A VENCITY 25A POSITION(3.35 0.65)
DDS7401: Value required for indicated numeric field.

A R DETAIL
A VCODE 12A 06SPACEA(1)
A ICODE 12A 06
A IDESC 20A 20