From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:36 AM
To: Rpg400 Rpg400-L
Subject: Re: Date type in RPG 400

Ahhh - missed the RPG400 bit.

So sad that there are people out there obviously adding new functionality (dates in the database) and writing in an RPG dialect that has been obsolete for OVER 20 YEARS! (and yes I was shouting - feeling cranky this morning!)

There's some excuse for maintaining RPG400 code that rarely changes - but new code/features ? Gimme a break.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com