BTW "just a draft" was an understatement. It must have taking you tons of
time
to do it!

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Henrik Rützou <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon and Brian

since the Redbook is just a draft there is a new kid in town running on
IBM i

Aaron Bartell has succeded to port NODE.JS and Google V8 to IBM i so
you actually can run javascript on IBM i under PASE.

http://powerruby.com/news/

This is exiting since HTML5 supports websockets that is a rather new
TCP based bidirectional protocol (not HTTP) that is much slimmer
and faster than HTTP and opens up for a new type of applications on IBM i