On 13-Jan-2014 12:46 -0800, Hayes, Daniel wrote:
On 12-Jan-2014 10:47 -0800, CRPence wrote:
<<SNIP>>
An idea... ¿Should be easy enough for somebody with the installed
LPP to issue a SAVLICPGM into a save file, and then either send
that binary or make the /file/ available someplace from which the
data can be downloaded.? Although lacking the original media, the
license keys are still required, as is any Proof of Entitlement
(PoE) document or an electronic Proof of Entitlement (ePoE).
Possibly then, the following of Rob's followup replies [to the
earlier archived message] might be of interest:
<http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200405/msg00991.html>
<<SNIP>>

<<SNIP>>
I am a little surprised that no one has realized they could just
create a small savf and send or make available for download the
SAVLICPGM to resolve my predicament.

Perhaps someone will come forward soon. Whether they do or not I
still appreciate all who have volunteered suggestions.

Maybe a specific request made on another forum; e.g. one not specific to a language, such as midrange-l? That is... A new message composed specifically as a request for obtaining [a binary of] the LPP, devoid of anything about overlays, RPG, or tax forms in the subject-line, might prove more fruitful.? Noting... many who might have access to 5733-ID1 Infoprint designer [on media from which they can restore and then save, or copy] may not hang-out on this forum\list, or any who do might just give a passing glance at the topics based only on the subject line; perhaps having no interest or little knowledge of using overlays from RPG, they might have just ignored this thread entirely, esp. in an attempt to catch-up since the holidays.