I won't go into the entire lengthy and boring conversation I just had with
upper management, but I was basically told that under no circumstances am
I to add procedures to certain applications. The justification is that
by doing so, we will be required to re-test the entire system, payroll,
dispatch, load balancing, AP, AR, etc.

I however was provided an opportunity to make my case, and I have a list
of reasons, but I need every bit of ammunition I can come up, so any help
from ya'll would be cool.

Dutch