Are you keeping your prototypes in a separate source member? IE:
d Proto1 PR 7s 2
d Calc1 7s 2
d Calc2 7s 2

Because doing so still requires adding a /copy to the rpgle source file as
well correct?

On 2/19/13 12:44 PM, Scott Mildenberger wrote:
Or, there have been many discussions here that are in the archives.
Just have a hard-coded signature that never changes. ALWAYS add new
procedures to the end of the binder source, NEVER insert between
existing ones.

What he said.

We have had to create a fork of Scott Klement's HTTPAPI, to (as I
recall) move all the SSL calls to the end, and make the non-SSL portion
match the non-SSL version, and we set it up in such a way that any
caller looking for a non-SSL HTTPAPI would work unaltered, but anything
looking for a standard (rather than customized) SSL HTTPAPI would throw
a signature violation. You can set things up so that any old signatures
your service program supports will still work, but anything it doesn't
support will be rejected. For example, our customized HTTPAPIR4 has a
signature of "HTTPAPISSLWINTOU," but also supports the standard non-SSL
signature of "HTTPAPI001." It does *not* support the standard SSL
HTTPAPI signature of "HTTPAPI002," however, and that is by design, as
the exports are in the wrong sequence for that signature.

--
JHHL