Hi Luke,
Yes, if you would send me some sample code off line, I would apprecaite it.

Thanks,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 4:57 AM, Klugman, Luke
<LKlugman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I have used the xml toolkit for validation but found it horrible to work
with.
I have written some validation using java and call it from rpg. It is
far more straight forward and readable...
I can give you sample code if you want to have a look.
Kind rgds
Luke

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: 11 October 2012 18:07
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Subject: Re: Validate XML using XSD before sending

Jeff,

We are still on v5r4 where I'm at...I noticed the following at the link
I posted...
"XML Toolkit for IBM i (5733XT1) and it's follow-on product XML Toolkit
for IBM i (5733XT2)....Development shops using XML Toolkit for IBM i
(5733XT1), will need to upgrade to the most current version of the
toolkit, XML Toolkit for IBM i (5733XT2) when moving to IBM i 6.1.
Earlier versions (XT1) will not be supported at i 6.1"

Also found this download link
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1dc845337606dc078862578
a900587b45
supporting v5r4 - 7.1

Lastly, the CDs have documentation included on them...

Charles

which refernces the toolkit as supporting

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Jeff Young <jyoung0950@xxxxxxxxx>