Yes, but at the end you need to send the output to the IFS instead of *fini using WrtHtmlToStmF

Jeff Young wrote:

Can I use CGIDEV2 outside a Web Application?
This program needs to run on demand in the batch or interactive
envrionment, not invoked from a browser.

Thanks,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Simmons, Ian <