I have several modules compiled into a service program. They each control inserts/updates/and deletes to specific tables. And all these modules export a data structure with exactly the same name. Because they all export a data structure with the same name I have compiled the service program with *DUPVAR. This service program is like a database service. And then I have an RPGLE program that binds to this service program and uses the exported sub procedures from those modules for database updates. This RPGLE program also IMPORTS the data structure being exported by the modules. All are compiled and bound correctly so it appears. When I tested this with a single module I was able to get to the imported data in that data structure. But I'm having a problem. Now that I have several modules compiled the imported data structure is always coming back to the RPGLE program empty. I would like to keep a single name for the exported data structure so that my upstream programs can always count on importing a single data structure. Does anyone know if what I'm attempting to do should work or not? Or is the fact that all the modules exporting the same data structure name is causing a problem? Thanks.

____________________________________
Gregory Schmidtberger
AVP - Consultant - Application Programming
Foreclosure & QC Technology

E-Mail gregory.schmidtberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gregory.schmidtberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Blackberry 785-393-7297
Alternate 818-207-6194

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender. Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.
The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC, and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.

References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Sender you consent to the foregoing.