Hi Don, why 56?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Don Wereschuk
<dwereschuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Roger: Try putting in a length for storeSalesRs in this case 56 and see
if that works. I've had this type of error on a few of my arrays and
defining a length seems to fix the problem.

D storeSalesRs ds 56 Dim(1000)
D qualified
D*storeSalesRs ds occurs(1000)
d o_StoreNum 10i 0
d o_StoreName 20a
* Actual dates
d o_AFromDate d

Don Wereschuk
ISD - Programmer/Analyst
Simcoe Parts Service Inc.
Phone: 705-435-7814 Ex: 302
Fax: 705-435-5029
mailto:dwereschuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If I'd have done what I said I should have done,
then I'd be sitting here saying I should have done what I did do.