Charles,

Create a field equivalence table:

File_Name Table_field Input_field
FILE01 FLD01 INDFLD01
FILE01 FLD02 INDFLD01
FILE02 FLD01 INDFLD01

And so on …

Then read all the field names of the table you want to process, and create a
dynamic SQL INSERT statement, something like (*very* rough idea):

SQL_INSERT_1 = 'INSERT INTO ' + FILE_NAME + '(' ;
Clear VAR_ST;
Clear VAL_ST;

READ TAB_FIELDS;
DoU %eof(TAB_FIELDS);
IF VAR_ST = *BLANKS;
VAR_ST = VAR_ST + Table_field;
VAL_ST = VAL_ST + ':' + Input_field;
ELSE;
VAR_ST = VAR_ST + ', ' + Table_field;
VAL_ST = VAL_ ST + ', :' + Input_field;
ENDIF;
READ TAB_FIELDS;
ENDDO;

SQL_ST = SQL_INSERT_1 + VAR_ST + ') ';
SQL_ST = SQL_ST + 'VALUES(';
SQL_ST = SQL_ST + VAL_ST + ')';

// SQL_ST has now your dynamic SQL statement…
You could "pre-fill" your Table with data extracted from QADBIFLD.

HTH,
Luis Rodriguez