From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Venkat Reddy
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:39 AM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Retrieve Submitted library list of a job in Jobq

Thanks a lot Gary !!! I will try this option. Am I correct in assuming
that this solution will work if all the users on the system are audited.
The purpose of my exercise is to replicate jobs waiting to be run in
jobq to HA system in case of failover and DR situation. The process that
I have written works fine in all cases except when user submits jobs
with specific INLLIBL (not that this is often occurance) but I want to
code for this as well.

Thanks a Lot once again and your suggestions and are verymuch
appreciated.

Reddy