Kurt,

One quick point: You don't need to name the filler fields 'Filler'. It may
be preferable to you (or a coding standard that you use), but I tend to find
it's actually nicer to just leave the field names blank (and also leave the
type blank too), e.g.:

D dsT_Ani DS Qualified Template
D Npa 3s 0
D Nxx 3s 0
D 6

D dsT_Zip DS Qualified Template
D Zip4 9a
D 3

I find this differentiates these filler fields a little (they 'pop' out at
me) when I'm looking at the code - especially the lack of field type makes
it clear that the data in them can't be 'trusted' to be alpha. Plus it may
avoid name clashes...

Just personal preference, obviously :)

Rory

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Kurt Anderson <