I want to find out if they don't match so my program can handle the
problem gracefully. This means the user missed something and needs to
fix it. This is in a web application and a green-screen application.
All I am returning in the program is true/false.

Both tables I just created views for. Previously they were sql
statements. This is an integral part of our leave request/time sheet
application.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me