A question with SMTP on the Series i. I'm trying to bypass the SMTP server on the Series i and go directly to our email server. I've based my code on several examples available on the web. The initial connect to the server is successful, I receive the expected 220 message. I then send a EHLO command (HELO works too), and get the expected 250 response. However, every command that I send after that (MAIL FROM:, RCPT TO:, QUIT, etc.) results in a 500 What? I don't understand that. response. The same process that sends the EHLO command sends all the commands. I can telnet from the Series i and manually enter all the commands and it works fine, same from my PC. Anyone have any thoughts as to how I can proceed?

Thanks,

Kelley