Actually, the XML5PR and related stuff are free of charge, and easily installable.

The thing that is realy anoying are the C-like example programs. Without some understanding of C they are not realy useable to get an understanding of what is happening in the programs.

If they had someone knowledgeable with current level of RPG programing (John /Scott) provide some example programs for the most occurring tasks like validating a document and parsing or shredding a document using the SAX-2 parser, things would be a lot better.

Kind regards,

Loek Maartens.