De : rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de
J.Beckeringh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé : jeudi 4 novembre 2010 10:56
À : RPG programming on the IBM i / System i
Objet : Re: Indicator DS not working

David,

Have you checked the actual value of gDSPATR_PC in debug?

Joep Beckeringh

David FOXWELL

Hi all,

I've already done this before, and I've just copied from a working
program, but it's not working and I can't see what I'm doing
differently. Apart from the fact that my program uses the
MAIN keyword.

FMYDSPF CF E WORKSTN INDDS ( gIndDS )

* Indicateurs.
D gIndDS DS
D gFunctionKeys 1 24
D gF3 3 3N
D gF4 4 4N
D gF12 12 12N
D gF23 23 23N

* . Positionnement du curseur DSPATR(PC).
D gDSPATR_PC 31 40
D gPC_FIELD1 31 31N
D gPC_FIELD2 32 32N
D gPC_FIELD3 33 33N

In the program, I can use my named function keys ok, but I
want to set
the cursor on a particular field. The cursor is always set
on FIELD1,
even when gPC_FIELD1 is off and gPC_FIELD2 or gPC_FIELD3 is on.

A FIELD1 R B 14 34REFFLD(...
A 31 DSPATR(PC)
A FIELD2 R B 15 34REFFLD(...
A 32 DSPATR(PC)
A FIELD3 R B 16 34REFFLD(...
A 33 DSPATR(PC)

Anyone see what's occurring?
--
This is the RPG programming on the IBM i / System i