I have to disagree with the idea that integer's are not a "business" format....

Perhaps the case could be made for unsigned integer's; they are more
of a "logical" construct. In fact, you may notice that there's no way
to define an unsigned integer column in a DB table. Nor is there a
%uint() BIF (and I don't think %uns() fits the bill)

Charles