I am using Scott's HTTP Api to attempt to write to a Rest Server.

In all the previous projects that I have done using this api, the targets
where outside the company servers but this server was created by a
consultant and he tells me that it is a Rest Server.

I am using the HTTP_Url_Get_XML to send the following

http://cre-freitrater:8080/cre_freitrater/rest/freitrater/1

The request chain that is being sent to it looks like the following:

GET /cre_freitrater/rest/freitrater/1 HTTP/1.1 Host: cre-freitrater:8080

I am getting back a 500 response saying that there was an internal server
error.

I can type the same string (the first string) into the browser and it runs
without a hitch.

This is probably a Scott question but what has to be done different for REST
server than a regular HTTP server?. According to what I have read it just
uses regular HTTP protocols.

Can anyone point me to an article on writing a Rest Client in RPG?

Any help would be appreciated.