Didn't know that existed. Would be interesting to see how hard it
would be to change it to output more modern looking UI components vs.
the greenscreen. Probably wouldn't be that much different than
TN5250j's "GUI" mode.

Crap, I already feel like my Saturday will be spent digging more into this :-)

This is intriguing because it could be a quick and easy and free
stepping stone to a more permanent solution like
ProfoundUI/Valence/RPGUI/powerEXT/CGIDEV2/Renaissance/IceBreak/etc.
ProfoundLogic has a product that does this named Genie that is
completely native (I believe). Would be interesting to know how much
that solution costs, because if it is under $5k it would be a
no-brainer for a stepping stone purchase in my opinion (btw, I am not
paid to say that :-)

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/