Glenn

I have little experience with actually, formally, consciously separating presentation from business logic - but this Open Access initiative seems like it could support that concept nicely - same code in RPG can be pointed at one of several presentation devices and still work - business logic does still have to request presentation, right? Am I off base in my understanding?

Vern