Hi,

I assume the naming was changed from *SYS to *SQL (even though I cannot
explain how it would have been happened).
When using System naming the library list will be searched, while with SQL
naming only files, views and indexes located in a single library/schema can
be used unqualified. Also the schema to be searches is the schema with the
name of the current use profile as long as it is not changed with the SQL
Statement SET CURRENT SCHEMA.

The path, set by SET PATH is only used to find Stored Procedures and User
defined Functions, but NOT to find files, views and indexes.

In either way I always add an SET OPTION statement into my sources with
NAMING = *SYS to make sure that always System Naming will be used, even if
the defaults of the compile command will change.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"