My understanding is the 10 character limit is buried deep in the guts of the
system. Think about all the information in the object description, all
objects on the system (such as library lists), command parameters, API call
and return info, etc. It would be a beast to change.

--Loyd

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Lim Hock-Chai <