To: "RPG programming on the IBM i / System i" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: Magnetic Card Reading

Yes It reads everything in the card my problem is how to format it and
display correctly. (It shows all characters in one field)

--
Regards,

Chamara Withanachchi
IBM Certified Power System Expert
RPG Programmer
(owner of www.rpgiv.info)

WWW.RPGIV.INFO
Mob: +971 50 5698644
chamaraw@xxxxxxxxxx

i want to be future ready. i want control. i want an i.