As an alternative, I would consider appending a semi-colon to the end of the
string (assuming it never has one) and changing the delimiter to just be the
semi-colon. That should get the strings only and not the blanks.

What happens when you step through in debug?

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Kelly, John (Limerick) <