Michael,

Thanks, I'll check the archives for the articles on SFTP.

I'm not sure why the choices are Frame Relay (actually, FTP through Frame Relay) or Secure FTP.
These are the vendor requirements, the vendor being Chase Paymentech.

Thanks,
Charlie

date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:29:30 -0500
rom: Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: FTP, Frame Relay, SFTP

Frame Relay is a WAN networking protocol. It would be analogous to dial-up
or leased line. I don't know why Frame Relay or Secure FTP would be a
choice...they're not the same thing.

Anyway, sFTP is relatively easy to implement on the iSeries. Search the
archives - there's been good discussion about setting up sFTP.

FTPAPI would not be used for sFTP. You would script your puts and gets.