qualified DS can make use of EVAL-CORR and prefixed DS can not. to me
that's a big deal, 100 eval statements vs. 1 you choose 8^)

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

From:
David FOXWELL <David.FOXWELL@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
09/25/2009 05:00 AM
RE: Problem with non QUALIFIED DS
Sent by:
rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Help!

After proposing that these externally defined DS be qualified, I've been
told that the problem has already been taken care of : PREFIX (
Module_Name ) instead of QUALIFIED.

I think even I can find some disadvantages, anyone got anything to say on
that?