Dear Mr. Klement

Thanks for your technical expertise and prompt reply

Nothing wrong with the MONITOR opcode, I just wanted to explore the
question and I have been blessed with your knowledge.

Please come back to the LISUG group in Long Island soon, Great
presentations Mr. Klement

Thanks for your guidence and assistance

Jorge A Moreno
Military Car Sales, Inc