I know that I'm checking for the to value to see if the loop occurred at
all.

So...

if iy= 0
for ix = 1 to iy
... inside loop.
endfor.

I'm checking ix for 1 to determine if the inside of the loop occurred. If
1, it didn't... Obviously I could check iy before going to the for loop.
But for some reason I've let ix tell me afterwards.

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional
We've wrapped up a whole new breakfast adventure in Bob Evans BOBurrito.
Premiering at 5.99. For more information and to enter the FREE Breakfast
Every Week for a Year Sweepstakes ($500 value), visit www.BOBurrito.com