I am trying to create my first program using xml-into.

I am not getting any errors when it executes but the structure that I am
trying to get receive the data into is blank.

I searched the archives and found others that have had the same problem,
I tried to follow the advise that was given but I am still getting
blanks.

Here is my code:

D XML_File S 50A INZ(*BLANKS)

D SplitData2 DS QUALIFIED DIM(500)

D Loc 3A

D Dept 2A

D Chart 4A

D Amount 11A

D Units 11A

D SubDept 3A

D SubChart 4A

D Project 4A

D RS 10A

D Emp 5A

/Free

xml_file = '/tmp/1228871442_1025012111/testqwest.xml'

xml-into SplitData2 %XML(%TRIM(xml_file) :

'doc=file ' +

'path=QWEST/CodingSplits ' +

'allowextra=yes ' +

'allowmissing=yes');

*INLR = *ON;

This is the xml file that is in an IFS folder:

<QWEST>

<CodingSplits>

<Loc>90</Loc>

<Dept>9</Dept>