Our system is set to 1.4.2, I also to be sure issued the
QIBM_RPG_JAVA_PROPERTIES) VALUE('-Djava.version=1.4;') to my program. My
java project has a compile version of 1.4

The auto generate java prototypes is very cool in RDi, have to use that from
now on.

Any idea why i would still be getting this class version error when as far
as I can tell everything is running on the same version.

Thanks for your help.