I changed the delimiters as you sugessted; no difference...

Thank you


Florin Todor


-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley V. Stone
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 2:34 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: CGIDEV2

Why are you using such obscure delimiters? Why not just use the
defaults ie
/$ for sections?

If it's saying it can't find your sections, then something is wrong with
either the location of the template or the delimiters.

Bradley V. Stone
BVSTools - www.bvstools.com
eRPG SDK - www.erpgsdk.com

-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Florin Todor - YYZ
Concord
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 1:10 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: CGIDEV2


Scott, I did it; here are the messages:

WrtSection: Section HEADERPO not found.
WrtSection: Section DETAILPO not found.
---------------------------------------
WrtSection: Section END not found.


I post again the HTML Source:

<!-- $top$ -->
Content-type: text/html

<html>
<head>
<title>Bills information</title>
</head>

<BODY>
<!-- $HeaderPO$ -->

<TABLE BORDER=4 WIDTH=100%>
<TR ALIGN="Center">
<TH>Stop#</TH>
<TH>P.O.#</TH>
<TH>Seller ID #</TH>
</TR>

<!-- $DetailPO$ -->

<TR ALIGN="Center">
<TD>/%Stop%/</TD>
<TD>/%PO%/</TD>
<TD>/%SellerID%/</TD>
</TR>
<!-- $end$ -->
</TABLE>
</BODY>
</html>


I cannot understand the error messages; as far as I can see, the
section
names are correct... is it something tricky I miss here?

Bradley, the WrtHtmlToStmf return code is 0; that means no errors....


Florin Todor


-----Original Message-----
From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 1:11 PM
To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: CGIDEV2

Hello Florin,

Please call the SetNoDebug() API from CGIDEV2 to enable debugging.

CALLP SetNoDebug(*OFF)

Then, run your program and examine the CGIDEBUG file. It should
contain

a log of messages that occurred when your program runs -- including
any
errors relating to the IFS file.

Good luck


Florin Todor - YYZ Concord wrote:
I am trying to create a little table in IFS (using HTML) and to send
it
out via e-mail.
The problem is that in IFS I get a blank page...
--
This is the RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries (RPG400-L) mailing
list
To post a message email: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/rpg400-l
or email: RPG400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
at http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.

--
This is the RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries (RPG400-L) mailing
list
To post a message email: RPG400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/rpg400-l
or email: RPG400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
at http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.



This thread ...

Replies:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].