the thing that I have seen with other languages concerning SWITCH(or
select)
tons of frigging IF statements to set a variable just so i can
switch (e) {
case 0: docrap1();
case 1: docrap2();
}

why the heck go through 500 nested IFs just to see what to do via a
switch? while you're in the 500 nested IFs just docrap1() there instead
of adding more code that essentially does nothing but reiterate what
you've just determined? in RPG you can do BOTH the actual selection
criteria avoiding the 500 nested IFs and execute based on the
criteria...JMO
Thanks,
Tommy Holden