(My 2 cents...)

Folks, IMHO there’s a much more straight forward way of dealing with this kind of math (alpha plus numbers...).
I'll call it "AlphaMath".

Let’s just remember we call our system as “decimal”, just because any number written as ABCDEF means F+E*10+D*100+C*1000+B*10000+A*100000
whereas a binary value of ABCDEF means, for us, F+E*2+C*4+B*8+A*16…
and similar for octal, Hexadecimal, etc

Now, assume you start out with a “normal” value of 1 and go up, incrementing it by 1, until the (highest…) possible number of 67599. I mean… HIGHEST in this NEW AlphaMath…

As I say, in this NEW math, the logic is similar to the way we understand what binary or octal mean to us…
I’m thinking of a “new” number written as “KLMN” , where K and L are alphanumeric from A thru Z (i.e., 26 values, counted as in C language from 0 thru 25) , and M and N as normal “decimal numerics”…

Then, similar to decimal, or octal, or binary… ,
- (units) position of N means a value of its own value
- (tens) position of M means a value of its own value * 10
- (hundreds) position of L means a value of its own value *100
- (thousands) position of K means a value of its own value * 2600 !!!!!

This last value derives from the “highest” number of preceding values… 26*100, from A00 to Z99. Remember, numbers range from 0 to 9. I’m counting letters from 0 to 25. A is in displacement 0 of the table. Z’s displacement is 25…

This logic can be extended … the position of tens of thousands (i.e. “J”, preceding the K in my example) would count as its value * 67600 !!! (i.e. 26*26*100)

Then, if we start out with just 1, incrementing by 1 … any number such as 54762 would translate very easily into… VH62
How? Very easy: I assume you all know what “mod” means:
A mod B means the remainder of an integer division of A divided by B

So, we take my example: 54762 mod 2600 … yields a cocient of 21 and a remainder of 762. Now, 762 mod 100 … yields a cocient of 7 and a remainder of 62
Letter at displacement 21 is V. Letter at displacement 7 is H.
Thus, 54762 means VH62.

Now, numeric counting from 1 to 67599 (i.e. 67600-1) is easy enough… (LOL)

HTH