Hello Birgitta,

Nice to hear from you. Yes this is exactly what I have asked the
administrator to do because they have not given me enough access to check
that.

Thanks & best regards
Ewart

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees.
Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.

"BirgittaHauser" <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
19/05/2008 04:50 PM
Please respond to

"'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
AW: SQL precompile failed. SQL9001 received by C at 1200. (C D I R)

Hi,

If it compiles without problems on an other machine, check your PTF-Level.
I'm quite sure, you are some missiong on the second machine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
"What is worse than training your staff and losing them? Not training
them
and keeping them!"