Where do you buy your paper? I want to buy stock in that company ;-))

MKirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

My CEO want a 1400 character footer to be printed on EVERY PAGE of
EVERY
REPORT we generate from the System i. All of our reports are
programmed
described (no external descriptions; mostly S36 stuff !!). Using
PRTTXT
on the *prtf only supports 30 chars, so that's out. All of my
reports are
printed on a InfoPrint 70 laser printer. If I want to start using
different fonts and sizes in my output, do I need to externalize my
printer files or can I do this in the internal description? Can I
do this
and still use the RPG-logic cycle? Will I need AFP? This is the
first
time I have ever had to deal with this kind of issue. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks.