Thanks Guy,

I've given up using STRPDM long time back !!

Best regards
Ewart

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees.
Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.

GUY_HENZA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/04/2008 05:16 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Code 400 designer for *AFPDS print file editing

STRPDM

Regards,

Guy

ewart.desouza@sand
vik.com To: RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries
<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cc:
rpg400-l-bounces@m Subject: Code 400 designer for *AFPDS print
file editing
idrange.com

01/04/2008 04:51
AM
Please respond to
RPG programming on
the AS400 /
iSeries

Hello All,

Is there any easier way of designing a print layout using *AFPDS functions
i.e different font sizes, bar codes, boxes, etc. I find all these
functions are not supported in the Code 400 designer.

Thanks & best regards
Ewart