That only got me a great big "(Source not available.) " in the debugger
(green screen that is), and a list of statment # in WDSc. Oh well!

Jim Lowary
System Analyst, Salton Inc.
(573) 447-5500

JAMES LOWARY/MISTM/TMASTER/SALTON
11/08/2007 11:26 AM

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Debugging a SQLRPGLE (source not matching)

Joe,

I would if could, but the CRTSQLRPGI doesn't support that option!
(bummer) It gives me *NONE or *SOURCE. I'll give *NONE a try and see
what happens. Can't be worse than it is now. (Well I guess it could be,
it could to raining!)

Jim Lowary
System Analyst, Salton Inc.
(573) 447-5500

The SQL pre-compiler is always a bit of a pain in these situations,
because
of the temporary source member it creates. Have you tried DBGVIEW(*LIST)?

Joe