For example: You want to load another version of the program that is in
another library... That'S exactly my case and I think this thread has
gone way too far...

Could we just get back to the subject?

Is it a normal behavior? (please read my first post)
If not is there a PTF tha twould solve the problem? Or do we have to
start using activations groups?

Thanks

Pascal Bellerose
pascal_bellerose@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cascades Canada inc.
Analyst-Programmer-Helpdesk
Telephone: 819-363-6114 (2114)
Fax: 819-363-6155 (6155)
Do you really need to print this e-mail? Change your environmentality!

Le 11 Octobre, 2007 à 14:14, "Christen, Duane J."