that also works for key lists just omit the parens...

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

Duane Kehoe <dkehoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/26/2007 11:29 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Compile of Free Format

Thanks, never really knew that. But then again I don't really have too
many files with a single key field.

Craig Jacobsen wrote:

You really don't need parents if only one field on the chain.
I bet it's a line before the chain (no semi).

HTH,

Craig