I need to display all spool files by
Select Reports Generated by Current User
Select Reports Generated by Specified User. See restriction below.)
Select Reports by User Data
Select Reports by Spool File Name
Select Reports by Generation Date (Range)

The DS layout sent is format OSPF0100. I was hoping I could combine the two
because OSPL0200 does not give me User and Outq. Which I need. The display
works fine if selecting an outq or user or user data. The problem is trying to
limit it by date or file. When I load the subfile I am trying to bypass those
records not part of the selection criteria.
Thanks,
Lynda

message: 6
date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:21:27 -0500
from: Tommy.Holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: Re: Spool File API

from the QSYSINC copybook this is the DS for OSPLF0200:
DQGYF0200 DS
D* Qgy Olspl Filt0200
D QGYLOFI 1 4B 0
D* Length of Filter In
D QGYOUN 5 8B 0
D* Offset User Names
D QGYNOUNE 9 12B 0
D* Nbr of User Name En
D QGYLOUNE 13 16B 0
D* Len of User Name En
D QGYOON 17 20B 0
D* Offset Outq Names
D QGYNOONE 21 24B 0
D* Nbr of Outq Name En
D QGYLOONE 25 28B 0
D* Len of Outq Name En
D QGYOSS 29 32B 0
D* Offset Splf Status
D QGYNOSSE 33 36B 0
D* Nbr of Splf Sts Ent
D QGYLOSSE 37 40B 0
D* Len of Splf Sts Ent
D QGYOPN 41 44B 0
D* Offset Printer Name
D QGYNOPNE 45 48B 0
D* Nbr of Printer Name
D QGYLOPNE 49 52B 0
D* Len of Printer Name
D QGYFT05 53 62
D* Form Type
D QGYUD00 63 72
D* User Data
D QGYSN 73 80
D* System Name
D QGYSSCD 81 87
D* Str Splf Create Dat
D QGYSSCT 88 93
D* Str Splf Create Tim
D QGYESCD 94 100
D* End Splf Create Dat
D QGYESCT 101 106
D* End Splf Create Tim
D QGYERVED65 107 110
D* Reserved

your DS is not correct. What exactly are you doing with the code? i may
have something that will help.

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

Lynda Eland <lyndae81@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
07/02/2007 08:58 AM
Please respond to

rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Spool File API

Hi All,
Has anyone used the QGYOLSPL (open list of spooled files) and QGYGTLE (Get
list entries) API? I am currently filtering the entries by either User,
Output Queue, User Data. I need to add a filter by Date. I believe this
means using the filter format OSPF0200 which includes the data created.
This is where I am having problems. This is my current DS:
dQGYOFI DS
* Qgy Olspl FilterInfo
d QGYNBRUN 1 4B 0 inz(1)
* Num User Names
d QGYUI 12 DIM(00001)
d QGYUN00 10 OVERLAY(QGYUI:00001)
d QGYERVED30 2 OVERLAY(QGYUI:00011)
*
d QGYNBRQN 17 20B 0 inz(1)
* Num Q Names
d QGYqueue 20 DIM(00001)
d QGYUN00xx 10 OVERLAY(Qgyqueue:00001)
d inz('*ALL')
d QGYERVED30xx 10 OVERLAY(Qgyqueue:00011)
d QGYFT 41 50 inz('*ALL')
* Form Type
d QGYUD 51 60 inz('*ALL')
* User Data
d QGYNBRS00 61 64B 0 inz(6)
* Num Statuses
d QGYSFI 12 DIM(00006)
* QGYERone 10 OVERLAY(QGYSFI:00001)
* INz('*ALL')
* QGYERtwo 2 OVERLAY(QGYSFI:00011)
* VARYING LENGTH
d QGYNBRDN 137 140B 0 inz(1)
* Num Dev Names
d QGYDI 12 DIM(00001)
d QGYDN02 10 OVERLAY(QGYDI:00001)
d inz('*ALL')
d QGYERVED32 2 OVERLAY(QGYDI:00011)
d QGYSD 155 161
d QGYED 168 174
* End Date

The entry for these dates are not right but I can not figure out what the
entries should be.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lynda Eland