Hi All,
Has anyone used the QGYOLSPL (open list of spooled files) and QGYGTLE (Get list
entries) API? I am currently filtering the entries by either User, Output
Queue, User Data. I need to add a filter by Date. I believe this means using
the filter format OSPF0200 which includes the data created. This is where I am
having problems. This is my current DS:
dQGYOFI DS
* Qgy Olspl FilterInfo
d QGYNBRUN 1 4B 0 inz(1)
* Num User Names
d QGYUI 12 DIM(00001)
d QGYUN00 10 OVERLAY(QGYUI:00001)
d QGYERVED30 2 OVERLAY(QGYUI:00011)
*
d QGYNBRQN 17 20B 0 inz(1)
* Num Q Names
d QGYqueue 20 DIM(00001)
d QGYUN00xx 10 OVERLAY(Qgyqueue:00001)
d inz('*ALL')
d QGYERVED30xx 10 OVERLAY(Qgyqueue:00011)
d QGYFT 41 50 inz('*ALL')
* Form Type
d QGYUD 51 60 inz('*ALL')
* User Data
d QGYNBRS00 61 64B 0 inz(6)
* Num Statuses
d QGYSFI 12 DIM(00006)
* QGYERone 10 OVERLAY(QGYSFI:00001)
* INz('*ALL')
* QGYERtwo 2 OVERLAY(QGYSFI:00011)
* VARYING LENGTH
d QGYNBRDN 137 140B 0 inz(1)
* Num Dev Names
d QGYDI 12 DIM(00001)
d QGYDN02 10 OVERLAY(QGYDI:00001)
d inz('*ALL')
d QGYERVED32 2 OVERLAY(QGYDI:00011)
d QGYSD 155 161
d QGYED 168 174
* End Date

The entry for these dates are not right but I can not figure out what the
entries should be.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lynda Eland