Tommy - here you go

C eval Dr# = 0
C dou not %found(Ord122)
C eval Dr# += 1
C Dr# chain Ord122d
C if %found(Ord122)
C exsr Isitemtaxed
C endif

This is just a sampling of what I would "loosely" term - a MONOLITH of a
program
If you look up the definition of MONOLITH in the dictionary, I'm sure you
will see a listing of this program there.
I've tried to keep a count of how many subfile records there are, but with
numerous ways of adding, deleting and changing line items, it just was'nt
feasable. hence the method of reading the subfile until there is no more.

Alan Shore

NBTY, Inc
(631) 244-2000 ext. 5019
AShore@xxxxxxxx
"If you're going through Hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

"Holden Tommy"
<Tommy.Holden@hca
healthcare.com> To
Sent by: "RPG programming on the AS400 /
rpg400-l-bounces@ iSeries" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
midrange.com cc

Subject
05/14/2007 04:41 RE: Message queue is full...
PM

Please respond to
RPG programming
on the AS400 /
iSeries
<rpg400-l@midrang
e.com>

Why not just prevent the error?? Can you post some code? Seems much better
to fix the real problem instead of ignoring it...

Thanks,
Tommy Holden